Friday, July 3, 2009

Life change

I wish to change my life, but I do not know how. This always happens when I am out of work, I get the urge to do something but I don't know what it is. I want to change the world, or at least my world but I don't know what to change, it's weird. When I look at everything there is really nothing to change I live a good life and there is really nothing to it, I just feel like I should be doing something other then sitting around doing nothing.
On another note it is a Friday and I am trying to think of something to do. At times like this I like to think about what other people would be doing on a Friday. The average seems to be either going out to a bar/club or nothing. This is an odd dilemma I do not know what to do, see for me being out of work a Friday has no more significance then a Monday, but I still feel like I should be doing something Friday nightish. Odd, very odd.
Anyway back to something other then my ramblings of what I should do with my life. I have come up with an idea for a summer project. I will read a book every week and a half and review it. This is more to keep my brain working then anything because I don't want to go back to school and find that my mind has atrophied. I have also made a resolution for next summer and that is to take summer courses. I enjoy university and these 2 months without education have made me feel like I am missing something, so next summer I will work part time and go to school. There it is in writing, so now I have to do it. Oh and don't hold me to that week and a half book thing because some books might take longer to read or I might be busy blah blah blah. Until tomorrow stay busy living your effective lives my dear readers.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I was surfing net for some finance articles when I got your site and found your articles very unique and interesting.



    I am impressed with your site as it is helping people in taking their financial decision. So, I would like to send an article based on your theme to post in your site. My article will be unique and quality one and also help your site to get more traffic. In return you will get a back link from a quality site.

    Waiting for your valuable response.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have come up with an idea for a summer project. I will read a book every week and a half and review it.

    ReplyDelete