Thursday, July 2, 2009

Other money making ways

Yesterday I suggested a highly risky thing, day trading. This is not recommended unless you know what you are doing. After some more research into it I found that if you don't know what you are doing then day trading is basically as effective a way to make money as buying lottery tickets. So just a word of warning (I am reconsidering it myself). So I have been racking my fragile little mind for other ways to make money without a job. It is always fun to make money from doing little if any work. So far I have come up with ebay selling, penny finding, and starting an online store.
Now I know that making money on the internet is almost impossible, hell it might be more effective to buy a lottery ticket. However I have been thinking of creating a physical store for a while and that is a lot of work to do while still in school (when summer is over). So an online store might be better, only problem is that the online market is saturated and getting your name out is pretty hard. For my physical store front I was thinking coffee shop (impossible online) that sold fair trade coffee along with hemp products and vegan foods. Basically a hippie hang out, because I have a feeling that hemp and socially responsible products are going to get pretty big.
Long and short maybe I will start an online store that sells socially and environmentally responsible clothing, shoes and other products. Meh we will see this is more of a pipe dream then anything I have no idea where to begin anyway. Like I would have to find suppliers, have a stable and effective e-commerce site and organize it all into something coherent. I guy can dream though.

3 comments:

  1. I'm selling framed, bevelled mirrors and jersey cases. want one? hehe slash i just posted some pics so looook at them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really great post.Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bank of America Home Loans
    I will start an online store that sells socially and environmentally responsible clothing.

    ReplyDelete