Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Stocks

Well long time no see. Anyway I have a new job working as a wading pool guard for the city of Toronto (all the full time lifeguard positions required an instructor certificate and mine has expired). Because of this I am currently out of a job as the city is on strike and according to all major news outlets the negotiations are not going well. In fact it looks like I am going to be on strike for quite a while, which means I am essentially out of a job. Now I could go picket to make 200 bucks a week, or I could get up to a crazy money making scheme.
Now since I was a young lad stocks have interested me very much. Mostly they interested me because I can make a lot of money off them with very little work (not entirely true but if your a lucky person it could be). So I was on my bank account web page today and realized that through other schemes and the such I have amassed 1000 dollars. I was going to go the safe route and lock it into a guaranteed income thing, but stocks seem a lot more fun.
So without further pause I am announcing my money making scheme, day trading. This is a process where you buy a stock in the morning and sell it in the afternoon (roughly). Now to do this properly you must sell even if you lost money, day trading does not leave room for sitting on stocks. It is the most volatile and risky type of trading and I am a guy who likes risk.
Now all that is left is for me to read a few books on trading, look at a few interweb articles on the topic and find a cheap web broker. Hopefully after that money will move fast and in a few weeks I will be a billionaire. I'll keep you posted my non-existent readers.

1 comment:

  1. I was going to go the safe route and lock it into a guaranteed income thing, but stocks seem a lot more fun.
    So without further pause I am announcing my money making scheme, day trading.

    ReplyDelete