Thursday, May 28, 2009

Long Time No Post

Hello anyone who is still reading this humble blog. I have not posted in a long time and for that I am sorry. I have been busy with a new job and many other things that being home from school brings. I hope I still have readers because I do not want this blog to fail and fall into the deep dark recesses of the interwebs.
So interesting thing, I am getting checks from the government in the form of tax returns and stuff. Because I am a student I am getting extra money too, it is very exciting. The other day I was reading the newspaper though and I saw that the Canadian government is entering a 50 billion dollar deficit. So I came up with a funny idea, send my tax return money back to the government with a letter saying that I think they need this more then I do. Ha ha that would be funny, but I am not going to do it. I like having money. Anyway short post today but just wanted to say that I am not dead and neither is this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment