Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Roadrash

So my longtime (3 week) readers will know that I enjoy long boarding. Well I am not that great at long boarding and the other day I decided to take a cruise down one of the steepest hills in my neighborhood, bad idea. I got some killer speed wobble and hit a crack and it was over from there. The whole left side of my body is road rash its fun. I don't regret it though, it was fun while it lasted and I learned that I will have to work up to killer hills. It reminded me that if you fall you can pick yourself up and try again or just walk away, and its a lot more fun to try again. There is something important and relevant in that I just don't know what. Maybe like if you fail at something financial you can give up or try again, or if you fail at school, I guess it applies to anything. Well that's my quick post for the day and I will get pictures when I get a camera. Until then a youtube video of long boarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment