Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cash flows

Okay so since this is still a brand spanking new blog I have zero traffic. What that translates into is that I am talking to myself. That's cool I do that a lot already anyway.
So the thing that has been keeping me up at night (well last night at least) is what direction will this blog take. I don't know yet and I suppose I will never know, I guess it will be just random rants about what is on my mind at any given time. That's fine with me, question is, is that fine with you non-existent reader?
So today I had my third exam (3 down 2 to go). A nice 2 hour 115 question multiple choice adventure through what I have learned (or not learned) in second semester. I think I failed. I take this as a good sign though because historically the exams that I think I do bad on usually end up being my highest marks. So I am not worried, that and I have good marks in the course and even if I did fail I will still pass the course. Well that's my day, in case you actually care. Now off to enjoy the amazing weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment