Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spring Cleaning

So since I have been home I have been toiling away at cleaning my room. My whole life I have been a pack rat keeping the most useless things for no reason other then not wanting to throw them away. I went through all my stuff and ended up with 6 big green garbage bags full and 3 more full of old clothes that I just donated to the salvation army. It has been an adventure to say the least.
So what does this have to do with anything? I guess I could relate it to student life (I am a student and this is something going on in my life) but I think finance is a better thing to relate it to. You see as I cleaned away I found some old used things that I no longer have any use for like: old snowboard bindings, old computer stuff and an old digital camera. I have been thinking and there is definitely some way that I can make money off these things. The bindings I can probably ebay for 20 bucks (they cost 350 new 5 years ago) and the computer and camera stuff I can sell for maybe another 20.
Point is, if you are really short on cash clean your room. You never know what crap you might find that you might be able to pawn on the internet for a few bucks. Now I don't know if I will actually sell any of my crap, but if it works out I will inform you. I still have to post it all, which will be a time consuming process because I want a quality post. I am going to be truthful in the information i post about what I am selling because my goal is not to scam anyone but to make some money legitimately. Well that's it for today, I will post links to my ebay items when I get around to making the ebay posts, until then keep on truckin dear reader, keep on truckin.

No comments:

Post a Comment