Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Re-evaluation

Now I know that this is probably not the norm, to get partially established in something the review and change it. But that is what i am going to do. I am going to alter my main topic from finance to three things. I looked at the name of my blog and that gave me my three topics.
Broke: the first word in the URL this will be finance related stuff (from student perspective).
Starving: this will be food related stuff, such as recipes and pictures of food I want to eat, stuff like that.
Student: these will be posts about student life, interesting things, and random stuff that I think and decide to post, basically misc. posts.
So that's my plan, I am not taking this in a whole new direction, rather I am broadening my topics, should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment